Wednesday, April 21, 2010

back to moscow......

03 MAR 2010


such a coincident.......Phoebe pax on my flight
so we catch up after flight for dinner
with her batch boy who is from my set of crew
just feel good get to meet someone who you know on a flight
which we can spend some time together specially after a long flight
hmm,....you just feel warm and you can actually forget about the tireness
at least we can chat as our common topics
instead of talking about work stuffs after work
just need to relax after a long flight
so that can save more of my energy and clear my mind
before starting another long journey..........
gonna maintian in business class for this 4 sectors flight
sigh,..............lucky or unlucky..............you know the answer
lol.........anyway im just doing my part
its just my work..........work out and enjoy after.............
this 1st sector wasn't too bad
hope its gonna be fine for the next 3 as well...........
wish me luck people,..............gambateh!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment