Sunday, August 15, 2010

short flight yet stressful

giving away my day off for a Jakarta turn
while preparing my paper work for flight
preparing the crew name list
find out that im gonna work with all senior crew
it doesn't matter to me at first
when i report for flight
started to feel being left out
nobody bother to talk to me
nobody bother to look at me
it is fine with me since im have no voice to talk
so i was thinking i can save my voice to serve passengers
we walk all the way to the gate
i was alone
we start preparing the aircraft on ground
i finish my job and offer to help
they don't even allow me to help
so i just do whatever i could
instead of getting complain saying i did not help
since it's just a short flight
i just wish everything to get over
just feel stress while i work with them
got the feeling that
everybody is talking about me behind my back
sigh,...such a stressful flight
dare not to eat, dare not to drink
not even dare to talk much
just keep looking for something to do
instead of staying in this awkward environment
anyway finally it is over
it was like a nightmare to me
a person who step into the wrong circle
and im out now,....ever

No comments:

Post a Comment